Wednesday, August 12

Bubbies Need Bras

I know that this is SO totally random. I ask for your forgiveness in advance.

I look at a lot... okay... a TON of blogs a day. Mostly photography blogs. Mostly wedding photography blogs. Every time I see strapless bridesmaids dresses I cringe. Not because I am Molly Mormon and feel like they are not being modest. Spare me.

It is because in every bunch of strapless dress wearing bridesmaids there is that One. The One that thinks her bubbies (thanks Real Housewives of NJ) are perky enough to go without a bra in said strapless bridesmaid dress. I am going to be honest here. They are not that perky... and especially in a sea of strapless bra wearing bridesmaids in the same dress.

Please let this be a lesson learned!

4 comments:

Anna M said...

I will try never to do that just for you!! LOL! I hope you are good I have been thinking about you alot for the past week.

One of a dozen said...

Ha ha ha ha ha... (breathe) Ha ha ha!

Well done Erin, it needed to be said :)

Jenni said...

how sad is it that i totally knew what you were talking about when you said 'bubbies'?? yeah i'm a closet watcher!!

Stacy said...

Holy cow! I was laughing so hard when I read this. Come on now, Erin, we all know you are the Molliest of all Mormons. LOL