Sunday, August 23

Dirty Me Up

I know I have said it here more than once before, but I will say it again! Totally Rad Actions rock my world. Okay... maybe I over exaggerate. These actions might not rock my whole world (only one person can do that), but they totally rock my photos.

Totally Rad Actions are the ONLY actions that I use on my images. Period. No if, ands or buts about it! I can honestly say that they have single-handedly helped me hone in on my style. These babies allow me to do my thing behind the camera, then rock out my images into the photos you love.

Here is a before and after from the wedding I shot with Mollie this past weekend in Utah. The image on the left is SOOC (straight out of camera) and the right is after I have made it Totally Rad!

Photobucket

So, there you have it. If you are a photographer and you don't have these shame on you! Get 'em. They will totally live up to their name!

In case and of you photos live under a bridge, Totally Rad has some Textures coming out soon! I want them so badly. The preview looks amazing! I have seriously watched it about five times since it was posted. I cannot wait to Dirty Up my images with them... hopefully very soon!

2 comments:

molliejanephotography said...

Oh cute Tanner and Brighton! So good! I can't wait to see more. I am so glad that you came to Utah, it was so much fun. Come to Cali again sometime!

Stacy said...

I'm loving it. I can't wait to see more.