Sunday, December 28

Christmas in a Nutshell

(Sigh) Can you feel the weight starting to lift? I know that David and I can! This has been a great holiday season thus far! Now, I will not say that I am sad it's over, however, I will say that David and I had a blast with the fam (family). Since there is just WAY toooo much to post I did a few layouts for you to get the drift...

UGGS
Of course I had to scrap two of my favorties for this holiday season. My UGGS! I think that I wore them everyday. They are just perfect for someone who is always cold like me!
The journaling reads: I have wanted UGGS for years, but every winter I talk myself out of it. Well... not this year!

THE BOX
Yes, my friends. This box is from one of my FAVORITE places... TIFFANY & COMPANY (a moment of silence please). I will scrap what was in it soon. Let me just say that I love this gift from David! What a winner... um... my gift and David of course!

BRAXTON AND DAE DAE
This layout is the sweetest. Mr. B just loves his Uncle Dae-Dae (pronounced Day-Day) and David is a natural. The text reads: Hugs and loves with Uncle Dae-Dae, Christmas Day two thousand eight.

I cannot say enough how much fun I had with my family, friends and David these past 5 days. I think that it was just what I needed!

Have a great Monday tomorrow! Embrace the day and savor the rest of 2008!

2 comments:

D Jaze said...

As always, your digi-scrappings are fantastic. I'm anxious to get started. I think I'll try the 30 day free trial for PSE 7 to see if I can handle it. Thanks for your suggestions and for sharing your love of scrapping. It inspires me.

Love to you and David....

Anna M said...

Oh, yeah a pic of Mr.B. He is huge now. I am glad that your Christmas was great. I'll have to wait until Wed to get to ours, but the big gift was already revealed. I wish I would have waited until now for janet's thing. Oh Well. Anna