Tuesday, June 9

Back to Life. Back to Reality.

That song as been playing in my head since Sunday night. (For a fun flashback click here and get ready to jam!)

I feel like I am just now starting to get the hang of being back at home. I was in California for 8 days. The whole plan started with me going to Irvine, for the Jasmine Star Workshop. Then, it turned in to me going early so I could play with my friend Stacy. Then, that was the same week that David's brother was returning, from his 2 year mission serving for our Church. The arrival of his brother, compounded with me getting to eat In-and-Out was just too much for David. Of course, that meant that he would *need* to come meet me in California. That turned into David and I road trippin' (3 hours) from Los Angles to Fresno. Well, if I was going to Fresno there was no way that we could not see Ben and Anna. So, there you have it. The evolution (It may not be allowed in public schools, but here anything goes.) of a totally random vacation.

I had a great time with my friends, but I am sure whipped. You know that phrase, I need a vacation from my vacation? That is me right now. I do have photos from The Workshop and an amazing session with Katelynn, but for now (while I edit) this will have to tide you over.

Photobucket

Under the pier at Newport Beach. I love the beach.

1 comment:

onehm said...

I have one word for you:
Jealousy.

Can't wait to see all the pics!!