Sunday, June 14

The Life of a Binx

I have said it before, but I will say it again. I am not a morning person. While David is up with the Sun (seriously) I cannot seem to get up at a reasonable hour on a weekend to save my life. Luckily, I don't have to and I have Binx. She is a sleeper. Duh, she is my dog. Of course, she is a sleeper like her Momma.

Ever morning I wake up to this (No, not David he is already up. To see him I have to go find him somewhere in the house. Hopefully making me breakfast.):

Photobucket
A Binx Dog. This is Binx just waking from her sweet puppy slumber.

Photobucket
This is Binx telling me to get the flippin' camera out of her face.

Photobucket
This is Binx just starting to greet the morning Sun.

Photobucket
This is Binx stretching after being so rudely awakened. In this picture she is also begging me to take her to the groomer.

Photobucket
This is Binx realizing that if she is awake, and I am awake, it is time for her Nuggets (breakfast).

So, there you have it folks. The posh life of a Binx.

And yes, she does have her own bling. Why? Because she is phat like that! Don't judge her. It's mean.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anna M said...

binkers has no idea what is coming to torture her in a couple of months. Katelynn might be a little mobile then.

The Jensens said...

Awwwww.....Binx is SO cute! Is it a coincidence that John took a picture of me sleeping and Toby curled up beside me this morning?

Binx is so good at picture taking!

:0)