Wednesday, July 8

New Product : Client Proof Book

I just wanted to share what, I think is a fun new thing that I am offering to all of my clients. Starting now, included in my current session fee, all of my clients will get this great book:

Photobucket

This book is what I am calling my Client Proof Book. This book is going to have every photo that I edit from your session with me. For keeps. Cool, huh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Every book is 4 x 6 and bound with beautiful images from your session. This will apply for all sessions that are currently scheduled with me. If you are a client who has already had your session contact me if you would like one!

3 comments:

Anna M said...

Please let me know how to get one of those. By the way we totally suck at getting in contact with eachother :) Love ya, miss ya.

gina said...

LOVES IT!!!!

The Jensens said...

That is AWESOME! You are SO creative :0)